fredag 30. august 2013

Greetings from the pondering Wyrm

I think therefore I am, because I am I ponder, through my pondering I poke and prod at the universe in a journey, to where, I do not know.
  
 
Greetings and salutations. My name is Andreas R. Kronen and I am one of the Co-founders of this Blog. My hopes for this little corner of the wide interwebs is to promote thoughtfull debate and a broadening of the intellectual horizon. To better facilitate this I have chosen to communicate through the English language, just in case a person, entity or eldricht abomination not familiar with my native tounge decides to pop on by.
 
My esteemed peer Trond made a statement yesterday.
 
"The best blog you can find in the world wide web."

We'll have our work cut out for us to live up to -that- declaration.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fulcrum

- An agent through which vital powers are exercised.

The power to share information we feel is relevant and shape opinions, this is the truly vital power of this modern age of information and social media. Let us embark on this journey with a light heart and a spring in our steps.

Onwards... to the cyber horizon!


Character Sheet:

Race:
Interweb spider.

Sex:
Philosopher with thoughtfull and male undertones.

Age:
Infinite, though this incarnation has walked the earth for roughly 25 years.

Occupation:
Existing, this is a full time job. Though I study at HiNT University College for my Bachelors degree in Games and Edutainment as a hobby.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar